Powered-Air Purifying (PAPR) Respirator Training Fall 2019 is a Course
Powered-Air Purifying (PAPR) Respirator Training Fall 2019
Ended Jan 1, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Before an employee is allowed to wear a respirator to perform job tasks the following must be completed:
- A hazard evaluation must be completed by IUEHS to determine the respiratory hazard;
- A medical questionnaire must be completed by contacting IUEHS or obtaining the Medical Questionnaire from the website; and
- Training on the proper care and use of the respiratory.
- Click "Enroll"
- Login to Expand if you have not already done so. You will use your IU credentials to login, or you can take the steps to create a guest account if you do not have IU credentials.
- Click "Enroll in Course"
- Select "Go to Your Dashboard"
- Locate the proper course under "In Progress" then select "Begin"