Full course description
This course is to introduce IU food service employees to standard safe work practices.
This training is intended for Indiana University community members only. If you need to complete this training as a guest user, you may request access to the course at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Recognize common injuries and occupational hazards within IU food service
- Explain ways to stay safe within IU food service areas
- Discuss why workplace safety is important to prevent injuries
- Identify available resources to improve safety
Module Topics Include
- Cuts, punctures, and scrapes
- Falls, slips, and trips
- Object lifting and handling
- Repetitive motion
- Contact with hot surface
IU Environmental Health and Safety