Full course description
This training applies to all persons with direct contact with animals, tissues, or animal by-products held within Indiana University facilities and all animal facility personnel.
- Principal Investigators,
- Research Staff,
- Animal Care Staff,
- Students Conducting Animal Research for Academic Projects, and
- Other persons needing access into animal facilities.
Training is required initially and then every 3 years during protocol review.
- Click "Enroll"
- Login to Expand if you have not already done so. You will use your IU credentials to login, or you can take the steps to create a guest account if you do not have IU credentials.
- Click "Enroll in Course"
- Select "Go to Your Dashboard"
- Locate the proper course under "In Progress" then select "Begin"