Full course description
This course is to inform supervisors and employees proper operation and maintenance of powered industrial trucks in compliance with IU Powered Industrial Truck Program and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178.
This training is intended for Indiana University community members only. If you need to complete this training as a guest user, you may request access to the course at email@example.com.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Identify proper and safe practices for Powered Industrial Truck operation
- Pass the quiz
Module Topics Include
- Powered Industrial Truck types, parts, and components
- General Requirements of Powered Industrial Trucks
- Pre-Inspections and Function Tests
- General Workplace Hazards
- General Operating Procedures and Safety Practices
IU Environmental Health and Safety