Classroom Aerial Lift Hands On Training IUPUI 2020 is a Course
Classroom Aerial Lift Hands On Training IUPUI 2020
Ended Jun 30, 2020
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course covers hands on training for operating Aerial Lifts. The certificate for Hands On training must be renewed every 3 years.
Aerial Lift Awarness course is a prerequisite for this course.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Operate Aerial Lift following proper and safe practices
Module Topics Include
- Location of Operators Manual
- Understanding Pre-Inspections and Function Tests
- Understanding Control Functions, Decals, and Warning
- How to Operate Lift Correctly
- User Demonstration of Correct Operation
- Awareness and Understanding of all Safety Devices Specific to the Aerial Lift of Use
IU Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
Length: 3 hours
IU Environmental Health and Safety
Credit: Certificate (expires 3 years for training date)
Audience: All IU departments that operate, own and/or maintain Aerial Lifts