Full course description
This course covers hands on training for operating Aerial Lifts. The certificate for Hands On training must be renewed every 3 years.
Aerial Lift Awarness course is a prerequisite for this course.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Operate Aerial Lift following proper and safe practices
Module Topics Include
- Location of Operators Manual
- Understanding Pre-Inspections and Function Tests
- Understanding Control Functions, Decals, and Warning
- How to Operate Lift Correctly
- User Demonstration of Correct Operation
- Awareness and Understanding of all Safety Devices Specific to the Aerial Lift of Use
IU Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety