Full course description
This course is an awareness level training program for departments, supervisors and employees that own, operate, and/or maintain powered Aerial Lifts in compliance with IU Aerial Lift Program and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.67.
This training is intended for Indiana University community members only. If you need to complete this training as a guest user, you may request access to the course at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Identify proper and safe practices for Aerial Lift operation
- Pass the quiz
Module Topics Include
- Aerial Lifts types, parts, and components
- General Requirements of Aerial Lifts
- Pre-Inspections and Function Tests
- General Operating Procedures and Safety Practices
- General Workplace Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
IU Environmental Health and Safety