Full course description
The role of University Compliance is to support the Compliance Program by working with key compliance areas and individuals throughout the university.
This training will provide a brief overview of key compliance related subjects. This includes guidance information and resources that will assist you during your time with the University. This does not cover all compliance areas or initiatives at IU, but should establish a foundation reagarding the University's Compliance efforts.
After completing the modules you will:
- Understand the importance of ethics and compliance at IU
- Understand the values and standards listed in IU's Principles of Ethical Conduct
- Know how to report any concerns and who to contact with compliance questions
- Know where to find IU policies
- Know your responsibilities related to privacy and security
Meet the Instructors
Mike Jenson, Chief Compliance Officer
Candra Wilkerson, Compliance Consultant
For any questions, please contact University Compliance