Full course description
About This Training
The Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Data Use tutorial is a prerequisite for users to gain access to certain IU systems and is to be completed every two years. This tutorial is intended to provide you with an understanding of HR data and it’s usage in HRMS. Once completed you will have a better understanding of types of data in HRMS, as well as the proper way to handle, share and dispose of this information.
Length: 30 minutes
Recurrence: Every two years
Audience: This course is a prerequisite for employees to gain access to certain IU systems.
After completion of this training the learner will understand:
- Classification of data
- Proper disposal of data
- Proper data handling/sharing
- State laws related to data classified as critical
To enroll in the course:
- Click “Enroll”
- Login to Expand if you have not already done so. (You will either use your IU credentials to login, or take steps to create a guest login if you do not have IU credentials.)
- Click “Enroll in Course”
- Select “Go to Your Dashboard”
- Locate the proper course under “In Progress” then select “Begin Course"