Full course description
This tutorial is intended to provide one with an understanding of:
- the types of data IU collects and how it is classified,
- data handling responsibilities, and
- the basic privacy laws one must comply with as an employee of the university.
To enroll in the course, you will need to take the following steps:
- Click "Enroll"
- Login to Expand if you have not already done so. You will use your IU credentials to login, or you can take the steps to create a guest account if you do not have IU credentials.
- Click "Enroll in Course"
- Select "Go to Your Dashboard"
- Locate the proper course under "In Progress" then select "Begin" to begin